Calgary International Children’s Festival
- RT @CraftsFun2: How to Build a Sock Snowman Kids Craft and Winter Decor ... - #crafts #crafting #diy craftingforyou.info/how-to-build-a… https://t.co/S… 1 day ago
- Spotted: Man in a red suit, but where? familyfuncanada.com/calgary/catego… #yyc #yyckids 4 days ago
- RT @WPPuppetTheatre: Make your own #puppet based on a book by @carolynnfisher at #PuppetPopUp: ow.ly/TXlZE @YYCKidsFest https:/… 5 days ago
- Today #kidsfest2016 is meeting in @yycARTS Let the fun begin! Thx to all our amazing supporters #youthebest #YYC https://t.co/sQF29V3kDP 6 days ago
- The #arts are important to #kids in #yyc & @RbcCanada knows it! THANK YOU for generously supporting #kidsfest2015 https://t.co/pbGffrxqv9 2 weeks ago
April Fools Day Parade
This entry was posted in World of Theatre for Young Audiences and tagged 17th, 17th Avenue, April Fools Day, april fools day parade, Audiences, Avenue, Calgary, Calgary International Children's Festival, Calgary Kids' Fest, fairy, Fools, Fools Day, fun, Green, Green Fools, Green Fools Theatre, Grown-ups, Juggle, Kid's Fest, Kids, parade, simple fun, stilts, tall, Theatre, Theatre for Young Audiences, TYA, young, YYC, YYCKidsFest. Bookmark the permalink.