Calgary International Children’s Festival
- ICYMI: Penguins Mirror. Exactly what it sounds like, nothing what you'd expect: vimeo.com/129674054 1 week ago
- RT @GlobalCalgary: What's your favourite farmer's market? Pin them to our interactive map and help get the word out! glbn.ca/Ofxmb 2 weeks ago
- The Max Bell Theatre entrance got a makeover too! #yycarts http://t.co/FdW2Sc2THR 3 weeks ago
- Did you participate in I Think I Can at the festival? You can read your stories online now: ithinkicanonline.com/calgary/ http://t.co/E870xys4bV 4 weeks ago
- RT @TheITICTimes: Calgaryville is now a full town! big thanks to local artists Erin Vance, Wendy Passmore and Alice Nelson for their work o… 4 weeks ago
April Fools Day Parade
This entry was posted in World of Theatre for Young Audiences and tagged 17th, 17th Avenue, April Fools Day, april fools day parade, Audiences, Avenue, Calgary, Calgary International Children's Festival, Calgary Kids' Fest, fairy, Fools, Fools Day, fun, Green, Green Fools, Green Fools Theatre, Grown-ups, Juggle, Kid's Fest, Kids, parade, simple fun, stilts, tall, Theatre, Theatre for Young Audiences, TYA, young, YYC, YYCKidsFest. Bookmark the permalink.